Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Have Found My Blog Husband

Dear Fighting Newfoundlander
You have been around for more than a year, and just now I am finding your rubber boots at the foot of my bed!!! It is sad that I never knew ye before your mighty Fog Devils fell to the thrusting swords of the meek but adorable Quebecois. While I do enjoy their funny accents, they are really not the kind of boys I want to be getting between two trees with. They are slowly and surely dismantling your hard built team (ewww they acquired Esposito, really? her?), and the once mighty leader of your warrior princes has fled to safer shores in Europe. I feel for thee.

If you need to ease your pain with the help of ladies I am available for a lathering in your salt cod. However be forewarned, I like to rant about how gettin' screwed ain't as fun as it used to be.

Why aren't we married? I am adding you to my blogroll and preparing our wedding gift registry which will include the gift of a new hockey team for the mighty free nation of Newfoundland.
Q-girl

No comments: