Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming soon?


I have been considering designing and making player t-shirts available forever ago. I actually designed a bunch of shirts and even put them on Zazzle but never made them available to the public. Once again I have been considering it and have designed this logo in support of Konrad Abeltshauser.




Eventually I might get around to putting it on cotton and then making it available to the general public. There has got to be a way to support your favorite players that does not involve spending $140 on a customized jersey or breaking out a sharpie (teenage girl style).

Thoughts?

5 comments:

RedFridayGirl said...

I think this is a good idea, as long as the shirts are sexy and nice colors, ect. I would buy one of my favorite player!

RedFridayGirl said...

I feel like I would be a teenage girl all over again. (would I remember? It was many moons ago) I would want to break out my sharpie and have my favorite player sign my one of a kind t-shirt!! Puck Bunny Style :-)

Q-girl said...

I have two shirts from 3 seasons ago. One for Pelletier and one for Yeti. Ahhh goalies.

I also remember my teenage girl feelings. I have built a whole hockey blog around remembering my teenage girl feelings. Then I throw a little bit of grown woman confidence in there for good measure.

RedFridayGirl said...

LOL.. you totally crack me up.I aM A LITTLE PARTICAL TO THE GOALIE AS WELL... Make sure you make his shirt extra special.. I know I will be buying some for my whole family..

RedFridayGirl said...

I forgot to add.. I went to the signing line up one time after the game.. I was thinking back to when I was a teenager, you know you have posters all over your walls and you kiss the posters good night and you and your friends dance around the room with them, I now see all of these girls looking for the real life thing.. they are standing there done up like (sorry to say it $2.00 people who should be standing on a street corner) with there cell phone camera's ready batting there eye lashes...the times have changed and so have "teenagers" your shirts might be on "PUCK BUNNY" row over the next few months. SCREW THE POSTERS