Monday, July 27, 2009

Feelings

Feeling:
overwhelmingly empty
orally hygenic
black swan
itchy

Swag:
free dental floss
season ticket holder perks

Wanting:
invisalign
a big 'un
a real job....with $
to have the time and energy to write a real blog post
more people to utilize clean, modern decor

Missing:
goalies
wrist health

Looking forward to:
Andrea
amarettis
confocal microscopy
my next 10k run

Dreading:
confocal microscopy (science is a bitch)
text editing

Wondering:
Why I wear a size 0 but still feel fat?
What was Martin Biron thinking?
What were the Isles thinking?
Why do I only buy shoes I can't wear?
Why can't I learn my lesson and get over it?

Trying not to:
anthropomorphize the boy
expect science to work as I want it to

Music:
Thom Yorke



Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

I enjoyed this.

Q-girl said...

I just found a goalie in my comment section. I feel a little better now.

BrioII said...

If you use dental floss try a Gripit Floss Holder - www.gripit.biz - to floss regularly. These handy devices come with their own floss supply that can be advanced in seconds and refilled from local drug and grocery stores. They last a lifetime and don't clog land fills. I've had mine for 35 years.

Anonymous said...

Dump Fullerton and all the "bad" he stands for. He pulls you down and it is his evil Squirrel tendencies that haunt you. Time to purge him.