Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stuff Happens

Logan is back with the Moose, former Moose David Bouchard has quit Chicoutimi and another former Moose Bryce Swan may be doing university hockey. Sure the only evidence I have is a comment of a newspaper message board... but still. I should ask my contacts. I called it when he did not sign that contract with Anaheim, but I figured he would play for a crap team like Dal. Normally I am big on promoting the boys but may I just say this once - dear god you were a stoopid fool.


The Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins and Joey Haddad (Screaming Eagles) are still up in a tree. They have a Haddad story posted on their website - read it already. There is also an audio interview. Go Joey! - and by go Joey I mean literally go, get out of my face, you scare the living shit out of me.

“Every test so far, he continues to pass in terms of showing he has some pro potential.”

Haddad is hoping to showcase that potential even more this weekend, when the Penguins take on the Binghamton Senators. A good showing there could land him his first pro deal.

“All I’m doing right now is trying to earn a contract. That’s the main thing, that’s number one on my list,” he said.


Former PEI goaltender (and 2007 Rangers draft pick), Antoine Lafleur (edit - Antoine has been reassigned to Rouyn-Noranda, when did the Huskies get his rights? Answer - today!), former Eagles goaltender Martin Houle and former Mooseheads PJ Corsi and Ryan Hillier are at Hartford Wolf Pack training camp. Marchand and Bodnarchuk have been assigned to the baby Bruins.

No comments: