Saturday, October 18, 2008

Keepin' up with goaltenders

Ryan Mior (Gatineau Olympiques) has signed with the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs, the CHL affiliate of the Rochester Americans*. Ryan is not currently eligible to play while he waits for immigration approval. OK, that is clear right? He has indeed left the University of Waterloo.

Ondrej Pavelec (Screaming Eagles) had made threats earlier in the season to not report to the Atlanta Thrashers AHL affiliate the Chicago Wolves...but he is indeed back with the Wolves and has played three games so far this season.

The IHL's Port Huron Icehawks have added former Quebec Remparts goaltender Kevin Desfosses, who had recently been released by the Ottawa Senator's ECHL affiliate Elmira Jackals.

AUS Hockey's regular season has begun. Last night PEI faced- off against UNB and Jhase Sniderman was in nets for UPEI. I have no idea how to keep track of this university team stuff. These teams have to update their webpages and their rosters already. Anyway, my imaginary lover Travis Fullerton was in nets for UNB, and unfortunately UNB took a rare loss (in overtime). "We" blame the defense. Why am I writing about this you ask? You know how I LOVE Fullerton - I can't help myself.

* I like to make mistakes when it comes to affiliates

No comments: