Saturday, August 16, 2008

Training camp and Exhibition schedule

Somehow both of those things sound naughty to me.

The Mooseheads have announced their pre-season schedule on their website. All of the goalies just can't wait to get here to show me what they can do.

The training camp Schedule is as follows:

Friday, August 29th at Cole Harbour Place

11:00am-12: 30pm Team A On-Ice Practice

12:30pm-2:00pm Team B On-Ice Practice

7:00pm-9:00pm Inter-squad Scrimmage

Saturday, August 30th at Cole Harbour Place

9:00am-11:00am Team A On-Ice Practice

11:00am-1:00pm Team B On-Ice Practice

7:00pm-9:00pm Inter-squad Scrimmage


Arrrgggh. F'n Cole Harbour. No, I do not have a car!!! Do these guys know how inconvenient it is for ME when they stick everything in f'n Cole Harbour? They probably house all the goalies out there too just to keep them far away from me.

Our pre-season games are a series of home and aways against both Cape Breton and Moncton - but any n00b with eyes and a link to the Mooseheads webpage knew this ages ago. This will be our (my) first ever chance to lay our (my) eyes on Moncton's new baby goalie Louis Boileau-Domingue...if we (I) were actually going to be here to catch pre-season games...but unfortunately....no.


I will also be MIA all this weekend because I love my mother (and because she tells me I must).

No comments: