Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everything is coming up Timo

Timo Pielmeier has received two good pieces of news today
#1) he is leading in the poll for choosing my new #1 QMJHL boyfriend with 46 % of the vote.
#2) he has been signed to a three year entry level contract with the San Jose Sharks.

I suspect that people are trying to make Timo my new boyfriend because he is pretty and not because of his skills (as reflected by having the best Save% in the league for the 2007-2008 season). If the Sharks take Timo this season, and he leaves the Q at the tender age of 19, whomever receives the second highest number of votes will be my new boyfriend by default.

For more info on why I need a new Q boyfriend, and details about why I have selected the top 8 candidates for my next #1 QMJHL boyfriend, see the following blog posts -

Picking a new boyfriend
Getting to know my boyfriends

- then vote. Maybe you, much like me, cannot make up your mind! That is OK because the poll is such that you can select more than one boy at a time. I get about 60 hits a day, and the poll has been up for over 10 days (in the sidebar to your right), and yet I only have 13 votes. What is up with that?

I know it is silly, but no one is watching you vote so no one will judge you if you do vote! Not Mats Sundin's indecision, not Brian Burke or Sean Avery's big mouth, not Kyle Wellwood's tubby belly, not Martin Brodeur's moobs, not Carlo Colaiacovo's fragile bones, not Pierre McGuire's douchebaggery, not even the hockey gods!!! No, these things will not judge you.

and...you know you want to.

No comments: