Monday, May 5, 2008

Do you miss the Sea Dogs?

Yeah, me too. Fear not, they run a pretty good website and over the summer months they will be featuring stories recapping their 2007-2008 season. On Sea Dogs TV they have short video interviews with players as well as other videos that were produced for pre-game pump-ups and the annual awards banquet. You can see Keven's bad dancing, Fully's lack of enthusiasm while exercising with children (or singing christmas songs), Gallant getting his comeuppance in the form of a bitchslap, and you can watch the boys sleeping on the bus - yeah creepy I know.

I thought he would be easy to quit, but every time I see a moustache-like thing on a goalie's upper lip I think of Travis Fullerton. You would think that I could get my goalie fix with the IIHF's being in Halifax, but those guys belong to the world, whereas Travis feels like our dirty little secret. Hopefully he doesn't remain our secret, because he will vanish into oblivion as a citizen and that would suck for me. I am willing to share him with the world if only to get a couple more hits. He's like meth and I am jonzeing like a 5 dollar whore - oh, the things I would do!

No comments: