Saturday, April 26, 2008

A whirlwind of emotion

I have had to take a little break to go through the five stages of loss. Denial, anger (see my last post), bargaining, depression and acceptance. I was at step 4 - depression. Then something miraculous happened when I was out drowning my sorrows with shopping. It was the world's best coincidence - let's leave it at that.

Oh happy day. I skipped acceptance and moved right to 'I don't need this team to have no stinking president's cup because I got exactly what I have wanted since Sept 28 2007'. Sigh. If that blows my cover, so be it.

I want to talk about next years team but I need more time to soak it all in. I will settle for my Mtl vs Philly and my SJ vs Dallas games for now. Oh Marty Turco how I love your white mask with the gargoyles. So clean, so beautiful. I am wearing green today in honour of your mask.
_________________________________________

News links:

Mooseheads:
Marchand speaks about benching
Mooseheads swept away
How did it all go so wrong?
Loss 'Devastating'


Sea Dogs:
Plans get going for next season's run
Key overage players say goodbye to dogs
Sauve top Saint John draft prospect

No comments: