Friday, March 7, 2008

Losers are losers, especially when they play like losers

I am just going into a corner and nuzzling Whitey. Why does White always get a goal when we are lagging? White and Voracek are very reliable, but I refuse to nuzzle Jake...he belongs to the world now. Everyone else can sleep on the sofa tonight. I am too mad to talk to you right now.

Well OK I have this to say:
1) We allowed three odd man rushes and a 5 on 3 pp in just ten minutes.
2) We had a total of 11 penalties: two 5 on 3s and 6 straight minutes of penalties in the second.
...against the best PP team in the league (if Moore can say this 20x, I can say it once)
WTF!!!

All I want is 20 young men between the ages of 16-20 to do my bidding and make me happy.
Is that too much to ask?

I thought the anti-Cam (+other coaches) rant I posted earlier was uncalled for, and that I shouldn't curse so much in front of the boys, so I removed it. But honestly, that was some shitty coaching tonight. I have an extreme weakness for P-O but after 3 goals against (and even in spite of the 5 on 3) he should have been taken out of the nets and handed over to me for some tough love.

No comments: