Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy or lazy? Pre-game/post game

I have not run off and committed suicide following the demotion of Alex MacDonald. I have just been so busy that I don't want to spend my down time blogging. I have lost my creative juices. Blame science.

Last Wednesday the Mooseheads lost to the Saint John Sea Dogs by a score of 3-2. The game was so close up until the last few minutes when Pard got a goal for the Sea Dogs. Apparently the Moose Deserved to win.

The Moose were 2/4 on the power play with goals by Carl Gelinas (Amyot, Abeltshauser) and Gerrad Grant (Knotek, Clarke). Corbeil stopped 23 of 26 shots and was the second star of the game. For that he is also getting cookies, but the lazy kind -Pillsbury, because I am lazy. Sooooo lazy.

Please note that the Sea Dogs are currently leading the division and the Moose are way behind. They played a pretty damn tough game considering. Here is hoping to the beginning of some new point streaks for Knotek and Grant, the second coming of Gelinas, and the metamorphosis of Bahm from a 3/4th line grinder to a 3/4th line grinder that also scores (a girl can dream).

I have more embarrassing blingees prepared. Gelinas is safe for now.

Tonight the Moose play the Val d'Or Foreurs. In 2.5 hours I hope to see more balls-out hockey, just like the boys played in Saint John.

2 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

Fucking science.

Q-girl said...

oh. you. don't. know.

Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be scientists.