1) Another review of last night's game vs the Screaming Eagles is available - this time it is by Willy Palov
2) I am going to start calling the Screaming Eagles the Screagles. It just sounds ugly - for example Joey Haddad. Joey Haddad was such a Screagle. Oh yeah, that totally works!
3) So you think the Mooseheads power play sucked; tonight the PEI Rocket played the Moncton Wildcats and went 0/10 on the power play. They play better with a little Champagne in them.
4) Jenn Casey over at National Passtime got a snazzy new Mooseheads related gig. Expect another source of Moose news in the very near future.
5) I said my night was going to be hockey-free so I put on Zach and Miri make a porno. It opens up to a scene with Miri wearing a Penguins jersey. Fuck that shit. It was all downhill from there. I can't escape. Hence the blogging.
7) Jeremy Roenick has recently informed me that hockey players might not be the smartest people* on Earth. Sean Avery told me this once too but I chose to ignore him. Their fascination with Nickelback also leaves something to be desired. They need a lesson in taste while they are still young. So without further ado...
Musical interlude provided by Portishead:
Mathieu Corbeil image by Ryan Taplin from the Metro
*Does not include Zdeno Chara - Genius