Friday, September 11, 2009

Combat, Baby

The Mooseheads are on the road tonight for the first game of the season. EXCITING. Don't forget that the game is live on Eastlink at 7:00pm.

I would hope that they could kick ass and take names but they are facing Cape Breton in their barn. It probably won't be pretty. Oh well, all of my Caper brethren shall be having fun.

The other day I had a wee girls only party at my house and a fellow Caper and Eagles fan brought "Eagles soar" wine. It had a yellow label. These jerks will get their digs in wherever they can. I still can't help but love her.



News links:

Chronicle Herald:
Mooseheads sense a turnaround
They meet again
Plenty of reason for optimism in Halifax, Cape Breton

Halifax Metro:
Knotek, Amyot front runners for captaincy
Moose get good and bad injury news


Sometimes it feels like all the Q goalies I love try getting as far away from me as humanly possible once they have left the league. Not Charles Lavigne. He totally loves me.

No comments: