Thursday, August 13, 2009

ORLY?

Fuck! The Minnesota Wild are fucking with me. Why do they hate me? Also, why does the world hate Brett Morrison?

According to Matthew Wuest former Mooseheads Bryce Swan has received yet another try out for an NHL team. This time it is the Wild. Swan was a draft pick of the Anaheim Ducks but he was a total bitch and turned down two contracts despite severe and extremely disappointing (at least to me) underperformance with the Moose. I was so disappointed by my continuous lack of satisfaction that I broke up with him and focused my attention on Andrew White.

Swanny then had a tryout with the Detroit Red Wings last year. He was rejected and went on to play with the StFX University X-men of the CIS where he had 22 points in 29 games.

On the other hand his StFX teammate Brett Morrison had a highly successful Q career but was rejected from the Ducks, who drafted him in round 5, 2007, and to my knowledge was not invited to Ducks development/training camp last year nor has he been offered a contract. Brett led all players from StFX with 31 pts (12G, 19A) in 27 games. Little dude can't even get his tuition payed for by the Q. I feel like he is constantly screwed over...and for that I like him and sympathize. It is unfortunate for a boy with such magnificent eyebrows.

Don't ask me why Bryce Swan getting all these chances pisses me off - it just does.

PS . Speaking of hockey players from Cape Breton - Screaming Eagles Captain and Syndey native Chris Culligan has committed to the UNB varsity reds for the upcoming season.

No comments: