They also gave me an intermission interview with Jessyko to make me happy. Shannon asked him what the weirdest thing he ever ate was, and I swear I heard him say dick... but I don't think he actually said that. If he did say that I would have married him there on the spot for sharing my twisted sense of humor.
Since it is the blog's birthday I get to give props to whatever fool I deem worthy of cookies and so today I am giving them to Jessyko because he may put bad things in his mouth (or bad words in mine), his macarena is criminal and he wears pimpin' white shoes.
Out of the lineup:
- 7 D dressed tonight
- Charles Bety is out with a bad wrist from a shot block gone horribly wrong
- Jessyko was out with a wonky shoulder
- Pelletier has an eternally wonky knee
- Dunn is out because Cam is jealous of his singing voice and because Bona doesn't want me to feel 'in a loving way' with any more defencemen.
Game Program survey:
- Smartest guy/Nicest guy/Guy you would let your sister date - Ben MacAskill. Bona ties for nice guy.
- Ladies man - Cheremetiev and Bona
- Best Dressed - Louis-XVI and Bernard
- Who would you want with you if you ran into a grizzly bear - Matt Boland because he is big and the bear would take a long time to eat him or Guillaume Pelletier because he has a fucked up knee and would be easier for the bear to catch
- Best Nicknames - Ned O'Brien stole my nickname SpEd. I can also be called SexEd.
- Biggest prankster - Yetman and Pender. That makes me VERY nervous.
- Another short handed goal for the opposition
- Remparts had 8 goals in 33 shots on net. 3 against Yetman (in 10) and 5 against Corbeil (in 23). Corbeil gets the loss.
- Halifax had 4 goals in 40 shots on net, all against Jonathan Roy. They could have had more...if they could put the puck into an empty/completely open net.
- Quebec were 1/3 on the PP.
- Halifax were 0/4 on the PP and really enjoy passing.
- The first Remparts goal was a weird angle. Yetman was really hugging the post. I have no idea how/where it went in.
- The second goal bounced off of Bona and into the net as he was coming in to clear the puck moving across the crease. Terribly unfortunate.
- The third goal was on a breakaway with a shot that went high glove side.
- Falling down was common
Grant was like "Where is the puck? Oh I have it! In my skatey things .......................
..................................................maybe I should do something about that!"
- Mathieu allowed a goal on his first shot. I shed a single tear. Some slutty 5-holeness ensued.
- Jonathan Roy is not so fancy. He is lucky he has a singing career to fall back on (see Jessyko, I know sarcasm too).
- Stransky and Knotek were soooo close once. Knotek blocked Roy's clearing attempt, and passed to Stransky but Stransky could not get it in the net.
- Our passing also makes me cry. It is better if you don't pay attention sometimes.
- The feistiness would come and go. The Moose had some shifts totally ripe with blah, but would then pick it up again. Sometimes they try so hard but just don't have the skill to get it done. All this failure makes my nurturing side kick in.
- Boland got in a fight with Reiber. Reiber was all fleshy. Boland should have punched him in the fleshy bits instead of going for the head. Reiber took a shot on Boland when he was down - and got his ass kicked out of the game.
- Linden Bahm was a sexy beast in the first period.
- O'Brien had a WIDE open net but missed.
- Even if I don't talk about it just assume that the Moose were turning over the puck like a whore turns tricks. It is just what they do. A bitch has gotta get paid.
Cheremetiev (O'Connor and Piette)
Piette (Cheremetiev and Desjardins)
Stefanovich (Monast and Kugryshev) - power play
Stefanovich (Roy and Allard)
Breault (Marshall and Kugryshev)
Groulx - short handed
Stefanovich (Neron and Allard)
Stafanovich (Monast and Allard)
Genest (Loisel and Roy)
Baie Comeau - no points
Val d'Or - no points
Lewiston - 2 points - BOOOOO
Edit - news links:
Matthew Wuest - High Octane team takes a bite out of Herd's playoff hopes
and there is a picture. What did I tel you about all the empty nets?
Willy Palov - Moose overpowered