Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't do this to me boy

Last night the Halifax Mooseheads played the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and lost 4-2. As of today with their most recent defeat over Saint John, Cape Breton are on a 5 game winning streak.

I am not going to do a big write up, and I am kinda not on the ball today, so I am just going to take the time to let Yeti know that he now has to sleep on the sofa all week. I want to love him, he just makes it hard. He is going to have to use some serious sweet talk and invest in a lot of chocolates to win me over. Some fans went so far as to give him the Bronx cheer when he made a simple stop after allowing two bad goals - those people are assholes.

Olivier Roy on the other hand - damn. He robbed us big time. The puck actually bounced off him, flew over his left leg and was almost at the goal line when he just reached back and snagged it with his glove. Baby gets a whole box of cookies.

All hail Olivier Roy


Captain Chris Culligan had two goals for Cape Breton, thus earning him first star of the game. Linden Bahm (second star) and Travis Randell had goals for Halifax with assists by Desjardins, Grant, Bety and O'Brien. Bahm is a hittin' machine.

Here are some pics of some of our new boys:

Gabriel Desjardins


Linden Bahm


Jessyko Bernard


3 comments:

Jennifer Hammer said...

oh Desjardins--I get it now. wow.

wrap around curl said...

Ahhhh. I love fresh meat.

Q-girl said...

Desjardins is still 15. He does not turn 16 until November.