Tiny Toby played last season with the Victoriaville Tigres, and had 41 goals and 48 assists for 89 points in 68 games. But who cares about stats when you look like this.
Mmmm hairy. OK, I admit it, the eyebrows need some serious grooming, and I think they get bigger every year, so that by the time he is 50 you will not be able to see his lips for eyebrows...but other than that, there are totally a thousand reasons to say RAWR at this Tigre.
Speaking of Tigres, 2008 Islanders draftpick and Victoriaville goaltender Kevin Poulin has been interviewed for LaNouvelle l'Union. Guess what - it is 'en Francais'. He basically says that:
- development camp went well,
- that the Isles are not deep in goaltending (but they have pretty Ricky tied up for eternity)
- that the coaches liked his play and positioning
- that he will be going to Toronto soon to work with the Islanders' goaltending coach
- after the Tigres training camp closes he will be going to Moncton for Isles training camp (because for some reason, possibly due to Nolan, the Isles and Moncton are up in a tree)
Lafrance team photo from http://www.tigresvictoriaville.com/