Friday, April 11, 2008

Steak or sushi?

Another home game, another evening to really look forward to. I have already admitted to being a total loser, what more do you want from me? Fine here is my liver, I have been abusing it anyway.

In answer to Shannon Slaughter's age old question "Steak or Sushi" I am going to go out a limb tonight and predict that the player who gets interviewed says "Steak". Did I just jinx the answer? Why ask this question when the answer is so predictable, unless of course there is just one boy on this team who prefers sushi over steak, and they ask this question just to mock him. I am still waiting for someone to come up with the combo answer "beef sashimi". Who ever answers "sushi" will be the boy permanently embedded in my heart. Otherwise, call me when you grow up and develop a more refined palate.

...and if I hear one more boy answer 'Hannah Montana' to any questions and then proceed to flirt with Shannon I am going to barf. If you want to play with the big girls you gotta start acting like a big boy. This reminds me that my dog is so old he could be age appropriate friends with Greer. Dog old = me old. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was a skanky Cape Breton teenager pregnant with her first puppy. Good times. Next year he is trying out for the Mooseheads as a walk on. He could be like "Air Bud" but would instead be called "Ice Bud", mmmm Ice Bud - refreshing. There is even the parallel storyline that he gets to escape from his cruel owner - an alcoholic clown.

News links:
Halifax:
Swan could sit out again - no surprise really - concussed boys should do this for 7 days, that is the rule.
Moose look to finish off Eagles - I hope so.
Eagles Stay Alive
Playoff break a luxury
Lynch's legacy is palpable in Cape Breton

Cape Breton:
One Game at a time

Sea Dogs: an orgy of Fullerton related love
Little things have netted huge results for the Sea Dogs
Fullerton provides Saint John with Big net gain

uhhh why have I not watched Sea Dogs vs Titan games 2,3,4 yet? Stupid NHL playoffs are distracting me. That is why.

No comments: