Thursday, March 20, 2008

Game worn jerseys...when you play good

Maniacal laughter. If I had a game worn jersey I would lay it down on my bed, caress it gently with my hands and coo "oh my, it's sooooo big"....because goalie jerseys are the biggest jerseys of them all.

Don't look at me like that. I would be bidding on Yetty and Pelletier Jerseys if we had such an auction. I bought tickets for the Yetman game worn jersey draw close to Christmas but I did not win.
______________________________

Moose
I just wanted to let you know that you got this all wrong:


It should be - When you play good, you look good.

What is hot:
Assists/Goals
Battles on the boards
Shots from the slot
Getting the rebound
Big saves (you will get love from me)
Little saves (you will get more love from me)
Big hits
Winning faceoffs
Fights
Clearing the puck
Backchecking
Bigger hits
Hat tricks
Hard work
Keeping it simple
Winning

Any of the above (especially hat tricks), if done correctly, will get you loving from girls.

No comments: