Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friggin' adorable

I told you I missed him. This resulted in my hunting our darling Whitey down to check out his current statistical situation. That's when I found this:


He looks like the kinda guy who would make sure the coffee is on before you roll out of bed and who would give you a self made birdhouse "just because". I wish he was here skating quickly for me and scoring totally unexpected goals *sigh*.

In 19 regular season games with the Timberwolves White has had 17 goals, 12 assists, and a whopping 44 penalty minutes. Yes 44 PIM, how very un-Whitey of him. He leads the Timberwolves in playoff points with 8 goals and 5 assists in 9 games. Currently the 1st place Summerside Western Capitals are up 2-0 in the best of 7 playoff round against the 'wolves.

No comments: