Monday, August 11, 2008

PJ Corsi is now officially signed ( I hope)

According to an article from Drummondville's L'Express, former Moosehead and newly appointed Voltigeur PJ Corsi has finally come to terms in with the NY rangers organization. Let's hope he is not pulling our leg again. The QMJHL website has already changed their Volts page - now Dany Masse is the Volt's feature player .

According to L'express:
The contract stipulates that Corsi attend training camp with the AHL Hartford Wolf Pack as of August 25, but his name will also be among the first ranks on the list of replacements for the next New York Rangers training camp, should invited players become injured or are not able to attend.

Just imagine if both PJ and Guillaume Monast (who has an invite to the delightfully glittering Dallas Stars training camp) end up with pro contracts. We now owe the Volts a 3th and a 7th (I assume this is for the 2009 draft). I wonder if we will owe Quebec compensation too.

Excuse me while I go weep for my team's future.

No comments: